Thursday, February 10, 2011

What a week!

The weekly weigh in is tomorrow and I have a feeling that I am not going to be shouting from the mountain top. I don't think I have gained, but I know it will not be a big number lost either.

I had two moles removed from my back in September and they both came back abnormal. On Monday, I had to have a procedure done to move the tissue surrounding one of the moles and ended up with close to 20 stitches in my back. The second mole also had to have more surrounding tissue removed but it was just surface and there is no incision. The stitches mean no heavy lifting or strenuous work outs. (I'm so bummed! Ya right!) The last few nights have been bad for sleeping as I can't really lay on my back yet. It's getting better and I no longer need pain pills.

I have been doing pretty well as far as eating goes if you don't count the chocolate :). I've heard that if you break it in half, ALL of the calories fall out! Same goes for cookies and doughnuts. LOL I wish! Anyway, yesterday I went to Zoup! for lunch. The Mulligatawny soup was delicious. 100 calories for 8 ounces. It's a tomato curry base soup with Chicken, onions, carrots, celery, and apples. Yes I said apples. It was soooo good. I'm going to try and recreate it. If I figure it out, I will definitely post what I come up with.

A couple of products I have found and LOVE... 1.) Chobani Greek Yogurt (low fat, high in protein) - Black Cherry, Pineapple, and Raspberry flavors are the best!!!! The Peach and Strawberry flavors are excellent too. 2.) The Republic of Tea Get Lost! It's supposed to help curb my cravings. It tastes like orange and cinnamon and has carob in it.

Wish me luck tomorrow!
Blessings,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment