Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Here I Go Again....

Hi Everyone. It's been a really long time since I've posted on here. Mostly because I forgot my password. I started another blog on word press and will continue to use that one for whatever ramblings run through my nutty noggin. This one will remain about my struggles with weightloss.

They say to never quit quitting, so Here I Go Again. Tonight I RE-joined weight watchers. They have completely overhauled the program. Along with the meetings, I can use my smart phone to track. I can also access the eTools.

My starting weight is 263.6. The heaviest I have ever been. I am so un-happy in my own skin. I don't even look at myself in the mirror. My measurements are Chest HUGE Waist HUGE and HIPS HUGE. Enough with the depressed talk.

Please pray that I can make the changes needed and through this, I can help my motivate my mom to lose the weight she needs to lose. We need to be each others support.

Blessings,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. not sure how i stumbled on to your blog. i have enjoyed reading it. i too am from huntsville. check out my blog at www.thejacksonjournals.blogspot.com or email me at jacksonmj05@yahoo.com. I also have something that will help with your weight loss efforts. I lost 17lbs and my husband 23lbs recently! would love to share with you our experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. I am relatively new to Huntsville. Have lived here for two years this coming February. Moved here to be with family. I read your blog and see that you sell AdvoCare. I have a couple of nieces who lost weight doing the cleanse and now sell it. Well they did at one time... not sure if they still do. I have not tried it though due to the expense. Plus I would need to do the cleanse like 9 times to lose the weight I need to lose!

    Blessings,
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete