Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Year...

Happy New Year Everyone.

January 1st started a new year and a new resolve to lose weight. I have topped the scale now at 271. I feel horrible. No energy, muscle pain, generally feel like a slug. Mom looked at my feet which have a bunch of freckles on them. She had someone tell her that that is a sign of neuropathy. GREAT. That's all I need. My mom has the same issue with her feet and I have a cousin with neuropathy in his feet... so it's a great possibility.

I don't do resolutions. I think those are a waste of time. They are usually broken by the 3rd of January. I have failed every time I have set resolutions. "I'm gonna work out everyday, I'm going to give up pop, I'm going to eat nothing but veggies and protein"... yada yada yada... all usually broken as quickly as they are made.

My cousin Mindy has been telling me about Plexus products and how they are made of natural ingredients and have helped her lose weight. She went from a size 9 to a 2 and loves them. So end of December I decided to join the Plexus team and to use & sell the products. Mom & I started using them on the 1st. Mom and I took our measurements and weight and I will be tracking them. So far, she has lost 5 lbs. I haven't lost weight, but I have definitely lost inches. I am craving less sugar (I've only had two pops in the last 10 days!!) I'm excited to see where this journey takes me.

I will be posting before, during, and after pictures. If you are interested in checking out Plexus for yourself, check out www.lesliezimmerman.myplexusproducts.com. Let's lick this obesity problem together!

Blessings,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment