Sunday, October 20, 2013

UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS

I got this delicious recipe off of Facebook. I do not like cooked cabbage, but this was so yummy, I just had to share. I hope you like it as much as me and my Mom did.
 

UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS

In a VERY large skillet, using Medium heat add the olive oil, ground beef, onion, garlic and dried spices. Once the beef is browned, add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, and cabbage. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer until cabbage is thoroughly cooked. Salt and pepper to taste. Serves 4-6.

IngredientsCalories
Ground Beef  - 93% Lean, 7% Fat, 16 oz.949            
Oil Olive, 1 tablespoon119            
Onion 1 cup68            
Minced Garlic  tbsp. 4            
Oregano, dried, 1 tsp., ground6            
Italian Seasoning, 1 teaspoon0            
Tomato Sauce 15 oz. (425g), 1 container (1 4/5 cups ea.)140            
Tomatoes - Diced, 2 containers (1 4/5 cups ea.)210            
             
Total:1,496
Per Serving:      374 

No comments:

Post a Comment