Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weigh-in...Week 9

Wow! It is hard to believe that we have been doing the biggest loser at work for 9 weeks. This last week I lost 2.4 lbs bringing me back down to 225.4 and a total loss of 6.47% in body fat. YEE HAW! It also means that I am 9.4 pounds away from my 25 pound goal for the program.

Rumor has it that we will be continuing the program as a keep it off program. That sounds good to me...I'm happy to have a support system in place at work. Everyone is looking fabulous in their new skinny(ier) bodies. I still have a ways to go. My clothes are fitting better, some are even getting loose. Someone at work told me that they could see the difference in my face.

Today I made some yummy beef stew for dinner. Very filling, but full of starchy carbs (thats probably why it tasted sooo good! lol). I still don't understand why potatoes and carrots are bad for you on a diet. THEY ARE VEGETABLES!! Vegetables are good....the more I can get in me, the better I say!

Now for the bad part....Easter candy. I <3 jelly beans! Black jelly beans in particular. I knew I shouldn't have bought them at the store the other day...but I did and I have been munching on them ever since. I'm a bad bad girl. No, change that...I'm a good girl with a horrendous sweet tooth and sometimes that sweet tooth trumps my brain when making decisions. It's a behavior I have to work harder to change. Lord, I'm gonna need your help with that one. It's a good thing that NOTHING is impossible for You!

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I can not change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Blessings!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment