Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in...Week 12

Today was weigh-in day, and while it wasn't quite what I had hoped for the scale still registered a loss. I lost ONE pound, bringing my total loss to 17.2. That's a total of 7.14% of body weight lost. 

I'LL TAKE IT!

I'll take it because I worked hard for it. I worked out Monday and Tuesday as well as worked around the house on Sunday. I'll take it because I ate well (if you don't count the dark chocolate M&M's). I'll take it because I journaled my food intake everyday. I'll take it cause the ungracious visitor is here AGAIN!

I'LL TAKE IT and I'LL RUN WITH IT and next week I WILL GO FOR MORE...BECAUSE I CAN!

Next week is the final weigh in for our competition. One girl dropped out last week after gaining two pounds so now we are down to six people. Combined we have lost 81 pounds. Most of us haven't reached our goals yet so I hope the competition continues for another 12 weeks. Either way my journey will continue. Mt. Everest is still there waiting for me to reach the summit and victory will be mine!

Blessings,
Leslie

P.S. Can anyone else hear "I am woman, hear me ROAR!" playing in their head? Or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment