Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today was a good day.

Today was a good day. Unfortunately like at the beginning of any diet...er I mean lifestyle change, all I could think about today was food. What am I gonna eat? When? Is it too early for my snack? How am I going to eat all this fruit? Why can't veggies taste like chocolate? I wonder if I have any chocolate? Ok so the last one is a recurring thought. I've long held to the belief that Chocolate should be one of the four major food groups. Right up there with pop, popcorn and cookies.

My goals for tomorrow are to meet my water consumption goal of 48 oz. (baby steps) and to get 5000 steps (2.5 miles) in.

My long-term goals are to start jogging and to run a 5K. I also hope to battle my depression and anxiety the healthy way, through diet and exercise - without medication.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment