Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Dreaded Weigh-In...

Week 3 weigh in is tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I dread a repeat performance of last weeks numbers. I have been sick this week and have not exercised at all. I figure breathing is an important part of exercise (that and not sneezing all over everyone around you), so the gym will have to wait until next week.

I've done fairly well(ish) sticking to my calorie goals and eating very little junk. I've had absolutely no pop for the last three weeks. I have prepared most of my meals and haven't eaten out or eaten a pre-packaged meal. I will be spending a lot of time in the kitchen this weekend to prepare for next week. I see Beef Barley Soup, Chicken Salads, and something with Turkey in it in my future. I also see hard boiled eggs and Flat Out sandwiches. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment