Monday, January 3, 2011

Mt Everest or bust...

Hello again. Long time, no see. Where have I been you ask? I've been so busy being a lazy couch potato eating everything and anything I can get my hands on. I've also been playing Farmville and Frontierville on Facebook (so addicting!), that I've had absolutly NO time to exercise or eat right....OK, ok, the truth is I'VE HAD NO DISIRE to eat right or lose weight. For someone who was 50 lbs away from goal, that is a dangerous attitude. And the reward for such a slack attitude??? I now need to lose 80. Feels like I have to reclimb a mountain I've all ready climed and I have no one to blame but myself.

STARTING TO CLIMBING MT EVEREST - Today at work we started our own Biggest Loser competiton. I have a feeling I weigh MORE than everyone in the group (including the one male). We set goals for this 3 month competition. Mine is to lose 25 lbs. Ten bucks to join, a dollar per pound gained, $2 per pound if you gain two weeks in a row.

I've climbed the mountain before and I know I can do it again. This time I AM GOING TO REACH THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN. I have started keeping a food and exercise log on MyFitnessPal.com (it's FREE!!) and I'm going to try and stay faithful to my blog/diary. I know...you've heard this all before, but I promise to do better this time. I'm going to keep trying and trying until I figure out what works for me, what motivates me, what inspires me...

Your thoughts and encouragement is appreciated.
Blessings!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment