Tuesday, January 11, 2011

LOOK OUT! Girl with goals coming through!

Today I walked a mile. It took me 30 minutes, but I did it. I even ran for one minute at 5mph. It's not much but it is a start. Next thing ya know, I'll be at the gym!

I got 6 glasses of water in today and I ate close to 1100 calories. I'm about 100 under my goal. Being under goal isn't great. My body needs the energy to burn fat and to function. It does not need to go into starvation mode. My metabolism is slow enough as it is.

Goals ~ noun 1. the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end. 2. the terminal point in a race.

My Goals are:

1. To eat between 1200-1300 calories a day and to keep track of what I'm eating.
2. To exercise at least 3 times a week...(I'm gonna have to build up to this one I think...)
3. To kick the caffeine habit. Goodbye coffee and creamer. I will miss you my friends.
4. To keep away from the Pop. You are evil and add inches to my waist line and pounds to the scale.
5. To get more fruits and veggies in everyday.
6. To start juicing again. Oooh, It's so good, and will help with goal number 5.
7. To continue losing weight in a slow but steady manner, reaching my ultimate goal of 160.
8. To not be overwhelmed by the fact that 80 pounds is a big number. It's not impossible.
9. To take it one day at a time, one minute at a time, one meal at a time.
10. To NOT beat myself up when I gain.
11. To fit into a size 16, then a 14, then a 12 and maybe even a 10.
12. To do my best to support others. To pick them up when they are down, and give the best possible advice I can when asked.
13. To take advice from others when I don't want to hear it. To accept their support and praise graciously.
14. To shut my TV off and get off my butt. Get things done. Sitting can no longer be an option.
15. To use my computer for useful purposes.

My Ultimate Goal is to spend time with my Creator, my Saviour, my Heavenly Father. I can not do any of this without His help. This goal should ALWAYS be first and foremost in my mind everyday. He LOVES me so very much. He loves you too!
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139:13,14 

No comments:

Post a Comment